SWEAR is a brand owned by Platforme International Limited, who operates the website http://www.swear-london.com. We are a company registered in England (Company No. 04457695), and our registered office address is Padangle House, 270 Kingsland Road, London, E8 4DG, United Kingdom. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We collect, store and use your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable local laws.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
The personal data that we use is set out in ‘What Personal Data Do We Collect?’
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO YOU COLLECT?
You provide us with your information directly when you sign up to receive our newsletter via email. This may include
· Name and email address
· Telephone number and address
We also collect information indirectly - which we do automatically when you use our website. Please read the 'Cookies and other tracking technologies' section below.
The information that we collect allows us to
-to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
-to improve and develop our services we sometimes process data - including analysis of your shopping habits, product and style preferences.
-communicate with you (including via email or telephone where such contact details have been provided).
Please note that any telephone or email communication will only be made by us. We do not sell or otherwise pass your details to third parties. You can opt-out of these communications at any time via the Unsubscribe link on any email, or by contacting us using the contact form, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may collect some or all of the following personal data (this may vary according to your relationship with us)
HOW DO YOU USE MY PERSONAL DATA?
Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data may be used the following purposes:
· Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
· Supplying you with information by email that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time).
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email with information, news, and offers on our products. You won’t be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
COMMUNICATIONS & MARKETING
To subscribe to our newsletter containing information about new products, services, features and events from us and to receive special offers via email, or telephone, please complete our subscription form. If you make a purchase on our Website, we may also use your details to email you our newsletter and to tell you about our special offers from time to time. Please note that any telephone or email communications will only be made by us. We do not sell or otherwise pass your details to third parties for marketing purposes. You can opt-out of these communications at any time via the Unsubscribe link on any email or by contacting us using the contact form or by emailing us at email@example.com.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies are small text files that are stored within your internet browser by the website that you visit. In a similar way to many websites, swear-london.com places cookies on your device to understand more about your visit and help us to enhance your experience. Cookies are used for various aspects of functionality such as keeping a track of items in your shopping bag, to remembering your log-in details. We use the following categories of cookies on our Website:
· Category 1: Essential Cookies These enable you to move around our website and use its features.
· Category 2: Performance or Analytics Cookies We use various software tools that allow us to study, and then improve, how customers interact with our website, and help direct our marketing campaigns - this is known as website analytics. We use analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and User Replay. The date stored by these cookies never shows personal information in which your individual identity can be established.
· Category 3: Functionality cookies These remember your choices you make, such as your country, language and search parameters size, colour, or product line. These make your experience more appropriate and tailored. The information that these cookies collect cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
· Category 4: Targeting cookies. These collect information about your browsing habits, so to make advertising more relevant. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well. These are usually placed by a third party, or you may see products that you viewed at swear-london.com presented on other websites. All popular browsers (e.g. Chrome, Internet Explorer etc.) allow you to amend or turn off your cookies.
WHO DO YOU SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
We will not share any of your personal data with any third parties for any purposes, subject to one important exception. We will only store your personal data in the UK. This means that it will be fully protected under the GDPR.
We take care to maintain the security, integrity and privacy of the information you have provided us with. We use a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to help protect the personal data you send us during the order process. Please keep in mind that if you voluntarily disclose personal information online in a non-protected environments (e.g. message board, shopping list, or chat areas) that information can be collected and used by others outside our control.